- Hawaiian sliders
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- Real bacon pieces (from the bag)
- 12 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice Hawaiian rolls lengthwise. Place bottoms in greased baking dish.
In a small sauce pan melt the butter. Stir in green onion and all seasonings. Use a basting brush and spread 1/3 of butter onto the bottom half of the rolls.
Layer 1/2 of cheese on rolls. Add chicken next. Sprinkle bacon over the chicken. Add the rest of the cheese slices. Spread ranch over. Add top of rolls. Brush tops and sides with the rest of the butter. Sprinkle Parmesan liberally over the top. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes.