• 1 12 pack Hawaiian dinner rolls
• 3/4 pound sliced roast beef
• 3 tablespoons hot sauce
• 3 tablespoons Sweet Baby Ray’s teriyaki sauce
• 3 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
• Grated white American cheese
• 6 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon hot sauce
• 1 tablespoon Sweet Baby Ray’s teriyaki sauce
• 1 tablespoon honey mustard dressing
• 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Split dinner rolls in half lengthwise. Make sandwiches: Mix hot sauce, teriyaki sauce, and honey mustard. Chop roast beef into small pieces and mix with grated cheese. Add hot sauce mixture and combine. Put in middle of rolls and spread evenly. Replace tops of rolls.
Make sauce: in small saucepan mix all ingredients and heat through. Pour over sandwiches. Bake 20-30 minutes.
*Recipe adapted from Plain Chicken.