• 12 ounces white American cheese (I used slices)
• 4 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
• 3/4 cup half and half
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 3 tablespoons diced jalapeños
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
• Garnish: diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro, and sliced jalapeno
Place all ingredients in skillet and melt on low. Stir often. Garnish as you like.
*I adapted this from the Pioneer Woman Easiest Queso recipe. We love this over nachos, especially with pulled pork or brisket!