- Hawaiian slider rolls
- 4 cups leftover Mississippi roast
- 2 - 4 sliced pickled banana peppers
- 6-8 slices Italian cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon saucy mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/t teaspoon onion powder
In a small pot over medium heat melt butter. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Set aside.
To make the sliders: Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan. Slice rolls in half lengthwise. Place bottoms of rolls in pan, top with meat then cheese, then banana peppers. Place tops of rolls over.
Brush tops with sauce. Cover with foil. If you have time, refrigerate for at least one hour but you can bake immediately if needed.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.
Recipe from my friend Cara Martin.