- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- Small handful chopped herbs (thyme, parsley)
- Green onions, chopped
- 8 slices thick, hearty bread such as brioche
Cook crawfish tails in a skillet with butter and Creole seasoning. Drain.
Mix all ingredients through the green onions together and chill.
Divide mixture among. Sandwiches. Spread outsides of bread slices with butter and sauté in skillet until brown on both sides. Finish in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes until hot through.