- 1 (5.9 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip, defrosted and divided
- 12 graham crackers, broken in half and divided
- 5 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 ounces marshmallow crème, a little less than 1 jar
- Pinch of salt
Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper. Make sure there is enough paper that it hangs over the sides to remove easily.
In a medium bowl whisk the pudding mix, milk and 1/2 cup of Cool Whip until smooth and creamy.
Lay half of the graham crackers evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread pudding mix into an every layer over the top and chill.
In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese and marshmallow crème until smooth. Fold in remaining 2 cups of Cool Whip and salt.
Spread mixture evenly over the chocolate layer. Place remaining graham crackers on top. Cover tightly with foil and freeze for 6 hours. Remove from baking pan and using the graham crackers as a guide slice into 12 squares.
*Recipe from IHeartNaptime.