• 1 large bag tortilla chips (I like On the Border brand best)
• 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
• 1 cup BBQ sauce, plus more for topping
• 1/3 cup chopped purple onion
• 1 1/2 cups black beans
• 1 1/2 cups corn
• 2 cups Gouda cheese, shredded
• 1 cup cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup cilantro
• Ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chips on baking tray or stone. Mix chicken and BBQ sauce together. Spread evenly over chips. Top with onion, black beans, corn, cheese, cilantro, and jalapeños. Bake 10-15 minutes. Drizzle with Ranch dressing and more BBQ sauce.
This is one of our favorite meals to throw together in no time. I like to pick up the chicken from our local BBQ joint. This is great for week nights or when you’re watching football on the weekends and need a great game appetizer.