• 8 ounces sour cream
• 8 ounces cream cheese
• 12 ounces spaghetti
• 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
• 2 pound hamburger meat (or use 1 pound hamburger meat and 1 pound Italian sausage)
• 6-8 green onions or 1 small onion
• 1 large jar spaghetti sauce (sometimes I use 1 1/2 jars)
• 1 tablespoon sugar (optional, but it’s a yummy add!)
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• Salt & pepper to taste
Boil spaghetti and drain. Add sour cream, cream cheese, and mix well. Set aside. Meanwhile cook the meat with the onion. Drain. Mix meat with spaghetti sauce, sugar, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Grate cheese. In a large casserole layer the noodle mixture, then the meat mixture then the cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until cheese melts.
*Recipe from my mother-in-law, Brenda Tolar. I love this so much more than regular boxed spaghetti. This makes quite a bit so consider sharing or freezing half.