- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar vanilla frosting
- Crushed graham crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt pan.
Mix all ingredients for the cake with a stand or hand mixer until fully blended.
In a separate bowl mix all ingredients for the cheesecake filling with a stand or hand mixer until fully blended.
Pour half of the cake mix into the bundt pan. Pour half of the filling mixture over and swirl gently into the batter.
Pour remaining cake batter over followed by the remaining filling. Swirl again. Top with graham cracker crumbs.
Bake until done. This took mine 50-55 minutes. Let cool in cake pan 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack. Let cool completely before frosting. Top with extra graham cracker crumbs.