• 3 cups shredded Italian cheese
• 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
• 1 cup ricotta
• 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan, divided
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• Kosher salt
• 3/4 cup pizza sauce
• 1 cup mini pepperoni
• 2 16 ounce cans refrigerated biscuits
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together 2 cups Italian cheese, cream cheese, ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 baking dish. Spread pizza sauce over. Top with remaining Italian cheese and pepperoni.
Halve biscuits and roll into balls, then place on top of dip.
In a small bowl whisk together oil and garlic. Brush on biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan.
Bake until biscuits are golden (I had to flip them after 35 minutes so the undersides would bake through).
*Recipe adapted from Delish.