- 4 small zucchini, ends trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (I used basil)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking rack with Pam. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
In a small bowl stir together the Parmesan, Italian seasoning, kosher salt, and pepper.
Place zucchini in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle Parmesan mixture over. Toss to coat then arrange zucchini on baking rack. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Turn oven to broil. Cook another 2-3 minutes but watch while this is broiling so the cheese does not burn.
Remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice over the top. Sprinkle with herbs.
*Recipe adapted from Well Plated.