- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 1/4 cup salsa con queso (I used Tostito’s)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Red pepper flakes to sprinkle
- 8 English muffins, split
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a skillet cook sausage until done. Drain fat. Add cheese spread, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Cook on medium-low until cheese has melted.
Place the English muffin halves on a cookie sheet. Top each half with the sausage cheese mixture. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and bubbly.
*Recipe adapted from Plain Chicken.