- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly torn basil, for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Sear, skin side down, until golden, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate covered with a paper towel.
Add garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in broth, heavy cream, tomatoes, and Parmesan. Season with more salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, then return chicken to skillet, skin side up.
Transfer skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, 20 minutes.
Garnish with basil and serve.
*Recipe from Delish.