- 1 bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce or make your own (below)
- Seasoned Panko bread crumbs (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Sauté the shrimp in butter, garlic, and Tony’s.
Make your own Alfredo sauce: Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese. Whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in Italian seasoning.
Put ravioli in 9x13 dish, then add shrimp. Make sure to pour the leftover garlic and butter into the pan too. Spread Alfredo sauce over the top evenly. Top with bread crumbs. Bake for 15 minutes. Broil for 5 minutes.