• Pasta of your choice (I used spirals)
• 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into bite size pieces
• Seasoning salt and white pepper
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 4 tablespoons butter, divided
• 1 zucchini, chopped
• 1 yellow squash chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• Grated Parmesan cheese & cherry tomatoes for serving
Cook pasta, drain, and set aside. While the pasta cooks season the bite size chicken pieces with seasoning salt and white pepper. Stir well to coat. Add lemon zest, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and onion powder.
Add 2 tablespoons each of olive oil and butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot add chicken. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side flipping to cook through. Remove to a plate.
Add remaining oil to the skillet. Once hot add zucchini and squash. Cook for 2 minutes on medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook one more minute.
Add pasta to the pan along with remaining butter and lemon juice. Add chicken and toss all to combine.
Plate, then top with Parmesan and cherry tomatoes.