- 1 loaf French bread, cut into slices
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 3 tablespoons diced jalapeños, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Brush melted butter on slices of French bread. Bake for 8 minutes until the bread is toasted.
Meanwhile prepare the topping: Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, garlic powder, salt, and onion powder. Spread on toasted bread evenly. Top with extra jalapeños if desired. (I did)!
Put back in the oven and bake for 10-15 more minutes.
Top with Chuy’s Dip for an added zing!