- 1/2 package frozen hash browns
- 1/2 pound cooked diced ham
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Seasoning salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a medium size baking dish.
In a large bowl mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese. Spread into pan. Top with Parmesan.
Bake 45 minutes until bubbly and golden.
*Can make ahead and refrigerate or freeze for later. Adapted from Plain Chicken.