- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked and grease reserved
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 package chicken tenderloins
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 small onion, diced
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Rice for serving
Cook bacon. Remove from skillet and coarsely chop. Reserve for topping. In same skillet with the bacon grease still in it brown your chicken, seasoning with salt and pepper while it’s cooking. Cook 3 minutes each side.
Spray a slow cooker with Pam. Place chicken evenly in slow cooker followed by mushrooms and onion. Sprinkle Ranch dressing mix over. In a small bowl whisk the soups together. Pour in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. 30 minutes before serving add cheese and bacon. Do not stir. Serve over rice.