- 1 baguette French bread
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound cooked crawfish tails
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Tabasco to taste
- More Parmesan for topping
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut the bread into 1/4” slices. Lightly brush each side with olive oil and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast for 8-10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool. Keep oven on.
Melt butter in skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic. Sauté until the onion is tender. Stir in the cooked crawfish tails, Cajun seasoning and pepper.
Cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 3/4 cup Parmesan, mozzarella, and Tabasco. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling onto each crostini and sprinkle with more Parm to taste. Bake for 5 minutes until cheese melts. Remove to a platter and garnish with green onion.