- 1 bag chopped Caesar salad kit
- 1 prepared pizza crust (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup mozzarella, freshly shredded
- 1/2 cup fontina, freshly shaved/grated
- Garlic herb oil: 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon dried basil, 2 teaspoons oregano, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare salad according to package directions and set aside. Combine the garlic herb oil ingredients. Brush the oil on the prepared pizza crust and top with mozzarella and fontina. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top pizza with tossed, chopped salad.
*Recipe from Sara Haven.
The dough recipe I use can be found HERE.
Our other favorite pizza recipe can be found HERE.