• 2 tablespoons white cooking wine (or any white wine you’re having with supper!)
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/2 cups Panko
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoons red pepper flakes
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• Angel hair pasta, cooked
• Parmesan for topping
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add white wine and lemon juice to 9x13 baker.
In a small bowl combine the Panko and butter.
In a large bowl combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add shrimp in single layer in dish. Sprinkle with Panko mixture. Bake 12 minutes. Serve immediately with angel hair pasta and top with Parmesan.