- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar cookie mix (store bought bag)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon butter emulsion (or almond extract)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 handful sugar cookies, crushed (I used Nilla Wafers)
- Sprinkles for décorating
- Dippers: animal crackers, Nilla Wafers
Using a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add cookie mix, vanilla, butter emulsion, and powdered sugar. Beat until well mixed. Turn mixer speed to low and add crushed cookies. Mix until just combined.
Lay out a piece of plastic wrap and scoop the mixture onto the wrap. Form a ball as well as you can. No need for perfection here as it will be easier to work with later. Double wrap with more plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Remove from freezer. Throw away plastic wrap and work quickly to shape as best you can into a ball. Pour sprinkles into 8x8 baking dish and roll ball around until well covered. Wrap back into new plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with animal crackers and Nilla Wafers.