- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 28 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1 can Rotel, drained
- 1 small can Hatch green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- For serving: fresh cilantro, street taco tortillas, sour cream, or Mexican rice
Add meatballs, enchilada sauce, and Rotel to slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 4-5 hours. Add cheese to top. Cook 10 more minutes to let cheese melt.
Serve over Mexican rice in street taco tortillas and top with fresh cilantro, sour cream, and more cheese.