- 1 package Sister Schubert rolls (10)
- 4 slices bacon, chopped 1” pieces
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 3 cups bottled Alfredo sauce
- Salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup Gruyère or cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter and pour into bottom of 9x13 dish, tilting to coat. Slice 8 rolls in half horizontally and place in pan with cut side up. Put remaining two rolls in food processor and pulse until crumbled.
Cook bacon til crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels. Chop roughly.
Pour off all but two tablespoons of bacon grease. Cook mushrooms and onion in bacon fat. Add chicken, bacon, sauce, salt and pepper to your taste and combine. Spread over rolls.
In a small bowl toss cheese with bread crumbs. Scatter over chicken mixture. Cut remaining butter into small pats and dot around. Bake 15-20 minutes.
Adapted from Sister Schubert website.