- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds peeled shrimp, raw
- 2 heaping tablespoons flour
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (or cream of celery)
- Tony’s to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 3 green onions chopped tip to tip
- 2 unbaked pie shells
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large skillet melt butter. Sauté onion, bell pepper, and celery. Once very soft add garlic and cook another minute.
Cut shrimp into bite size pieces. Add to skillet and cook until pink. Add flour. Mix well. Add soup, Tony’s, red pepper flakes and green onions. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Place one pie crust in pie plate. Pour shrimp mixture over. Place other crust on top gently and press edges to seal (will be very full)! Bake 25 minutes until crust is golden.