- 3 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 24 Ritz crackers in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Do the same in another 9x13 pan. (I only made one pan)!
Tear the ham and cheese into strips and lay flat on each cracker. Top with another cracker.
Melt butter, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and onion flakes together on low heat on stove. Pour over crackers. Bake for 12 minutes.