• Flour tortillas (or corn!)
• 1 pound ground chuck
• 1 package taco seasoning
• 1 onion
• 1 package cooked chicken fajita meat (I use Tyson)
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• 1 cup milk
• 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
• 1 small can chopped green chiles
• 1 large bag Velveeta shreds
• 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 pan. Cook ground beef with onion until done. Drain if needed. Add back to skillet with taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Mix well.
Chop fajita chicken.
To make the sauce heat the cream of chicken soup and milk. Once heated through add Ranch mix, green chiles, and Velveeta shreds. Mix until combined. Add more milk if mixture is too thick.
Add 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese to ground beef mixture. Assemble enchiladas by adding spoonfuls of meat to fill tortillas. Wrap into enchilada shape and place in 9x13. Fix ground beef for one half of pan and chicken on other half of pan.
Pour sauce over top. Bake for 30 minutes.
Adapted from Michelle Sips & Savors.