- 1 package Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 1 pound Jimmie Dean sausage
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Garlic powder
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook then drain sausage. Pour cooked sausage into mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients through salt and pepper. Mix.
Place rolls into small greased baking dish. Cut out a circle from each top of roll and remove it. Pull out bread beneath to make a hole. Fill each hole with sausage mixture. Brush melted butter over the top of the rolls and sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake 12 minutes.