• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1/2 cup chopped banana peppers / pepperocini
• 2-3 cloves crushed garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• Flake sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
• Shredded iceberg lettuce
• 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
• 1 peeled and chopped cucumber
• 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
• 1/2 cup diced ham
• 1/2 cup chopped roast beef
• 1/2 cup chopped smoke turkey
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
• Croutons of your choice
Whisk together mayonnaise and red wine vinegar in prep bowl. Set aside.
In a very large bowl add your shredded lettuce. Top with all other ingredients except for croutons. Toss until well mixed.
Serve! I suggest adding croutons and dressing individually unless you’re serving a crowd at one time. So so so good!
*Recipe adapted from Salad Lab.