- 1/4 pound small pepperoni, diced
- 1/4 pound salami, diced
- 1/4 pound thin ham, diced
- 8-10 slices provolone cheese, diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup banana peppers, minced
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pickled pepper juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 1/2 cups finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- For serving: crostini, pretzels, pita chips, carrot or celery sticks
To a large mixing bowl add chopped meats, cheese, onions and peppers. Stir.
In a smaller mixing bowl add mayo, sour cream, Italian seasoning and pepper juice. Whisk until smooth. Pour into the larger mixing bowl and gently toss until evenly combined.
Add lettuce right before serving.
You can make this a day ahead of time. Just do not add the lettuce until you are ready to serve.