• 1/2 package bow tie pasta, cooked and cooled
• Cherry tomatoes, halved
• Small handful of cilantro
• 2 ears corn, shucked and kernels cut off the cob
• Purple onion, diced
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
• Juice from 1 lime
• 1/4 cup cilantro
• 3 garlic cloves
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional, I did use)
Cook pasta. Drain and cool. Once cooled, toss in large bowl. Add tomatoes, cilantro, corn, and purple onion. Toss.
Make dressing: combine all ingredients in small bowl. I used an immersion blender to blend. You could also use a blender or if you dice the cilantro small enough just mix by hand. Stir onto pasta mixture and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to eat.