- 1 box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients on the box)
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Sprinkles and a baby!
Make cake mix according to box directions mixed with the pudding. Pour half of the batter into a greased 9x13 cake pan. Stir 1 cup of brown sugar with 3 teaspoons cinnamon. Sprinkle over the cake batter. Drop remaining batter over. Bake until done.
While baking combine the sweetened condensed milk, melted butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. When cake is done and still warm, poke holes in it (lots of them!) with the bottom of a wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture over evenly. Cool completely at this point.
To make the topping beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar. Fold in the Cool Whip. Spread over cake and top with sprinkles.
“I made it last night. It was delicious! Very rich!” ~ Rachelle
”This cake is life. ❤️” ~ Darcy