- 4 boneless pork chops at least 1” thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Tenderize pork chops (not to death, just a little).
Rub chops all over with oil and mustard. Combine remaining seasonings and rub into pork chops.
Bake for 12-15 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil 1-2 minutes until browned.
Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.